Why should you choose our office for your eye examination?
Over the years, many new patients have remarked that the exam they received in our office was the most thorough one they have ever had!
Our team of optometrists takes a preventative approach to eye health and we take the time to listen to your concerns. Your eye exam will include:
- Complete case history of your general health, medications you may be taking, and any vision problems you may be experiencing.
- Testing, including your level of current vision, the optimal prescription for your eyeglasses, and assessing eye coordination and peripheral vision.
- We assess the fit and vision of your contact lenses if you wear any.
- Internal and external examination of your eyes with a slit microscope and several types of opthalmoscopes. Some problems detected during an internal eye examination may indicate possible disease, such as diabetes or hypertension.
- Measurements of the pressure inside your eyes, as this is one factor considered in assessing your eyes for glaucoma.
- We provide specialized testing such as retinal Optical Coherence Tomography/OCT imaging and Humphrey’s Visual Field tests to better monitor your ocular health.
Based on the clinical findings, a treatment plan will be recommended. We are able to treat eye infections, diagnose diseases and prescribe medications for most eye conditions. If it is determined that you require surgery or further medical treatment, we will arrange the appointments for the required specialist and provide follow up care.
Additionally, we provide laser surgery consultation, and post operative care and fit all types of contact lenses. Our technicians are also able to help you select the perfect frames and lenses for your glasses.